Monday, May 21, 2007

Beginnings

Honestly speaking im about as good a writer as Gandhi was a stripper but thoughts of instigating millions with my novels have occurred to me before.Ive never been much of a blogger but this new activity seems to be an efficient way to get rid of other inevitable tensions for a class 10 bugger like me.Class10.Ive only experienced a month of this so called 'paranoia' and trust me its a load of hyped-up bull crap.
I don't know how many of you are aware of it, but a new breed of students are evolving in my school.A revolution is being undertaken led by the charismatic 'son of a gun' Soham Dey who happens to be my comrade. St.James's School. A school ruled by the tyrannically and not so efficiently "You Know Who"........no im not talking about lord voldemort.But anyway someone has to put an end to it.
Throughout the day millions of little thoughts swarm through my little head hoping to get noticed but only a few do, somewhat similar to millions of you know whats.Its strange you know the way a powerful emotion overtakes giving you foresight.Powerful emotions rise from little pieces of matter making you feel invincible and after a split second they fade out chaining you back to reality.Little things 'flash upon my inward eye' as i feel like taking a stroll down Reflection street sarching for questions rather than answers. You may think im a quintessential philosopher trying to blow magnificent balloons out of balls.But im not.Im just a 15 year old retard who'll enlighten you like never before.Join me as we undertake this journey towards the yellow stars stars above us,or even beyond.(in other words get high).
p.s - Side effects include--->desire for murder,appetite for destruction,longing to dance with the wind,unexplainable spasms of excitement, and many other things that are not decent enough to be mentioned on an interactive website.

5 comments:

Rajarshi said...

haha! funny funny!

Esmo said...

very nice diction...youll go along way

The Mindbender said...

if it's any consolation, class 11 is tougher!!
oh, and I'm linking my blog to yours

anubrata said...

gandhi WAS an excellent stripper.so the analogy is kinda narcissistic don't you think?

Satyaki said...

excellent stripper,was he?